HOW TO REACH ME

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

stay awhile, If you would like.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Railroad shots

With only three days left before my girls are back in school. I had to take time to get some more pics of the kids. (Just what they wanted right?! Dont worry, after we played)

I wanted to try some shots at this great location. I loved it there...so much to do! I also wanted to get some pictures together for Landons desk. You might notice that there are letters in the pictures. I arranged these in a frame for Landon that said DAD.

Photobucket

She is so stinkin photogentic. Yes...I am jealous!
Photobucket

Photobucket

She is looking to big!!
Photobucket

Also...I just made the pettiskirt (that Alycia is wearing). If interested you may have your little girls pictures taken in it. I am currently working on some "bigger girls" petty skirts.

I think they add some fun to the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Mindy SO cute!! You really have a great talent!! Cute idea with the letter too!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete